Requests for test rescores must be made via this form only. Requests by telephone, email, or fax will not be accepted. Before completing this form, please review The CELBAN Centre’s Policies & Procedures.
Please note, multiple choice questions in the Listening and Reading Tests are rated automatically and results are calculated using a programmed and validated algorithm. Given this marking process, rescoring of these components is not conducted. If a technical issue occurs during the test, the proctor will submit an incident report to The CELBAN Centre. The CELBAN Centre will review the report on a case by case basis to determine next steps, and reach out to the examinee directly to discuss the available options. Examinees can also opt to submit an Exceptional Circumstance Exemption Request Form to appeal their result.
- To request a rescore of the Speaking and/or Writing Tests, please complete and submit the form below within 20 business days of receiving your Unofficial Score Report.
- The cost of each rescore requested is CAN$ 125.
- The fee will be collected using Paypal. You will not need to sign up for a PayPal account to do this.
- Upon completion of payment, you will receive an email confirming the request.
- We will contact you again after we have completed your test rescore. Please allow up to 15 business days. To avoid delays, please submit the form only once and ensure all your information is correct.
- If your score changes as a result of the rescore process, you will be refunded the rescore fee for the corresponding test.