- To cancel a test, please complete and submit the form below. You will receive an email confirming the request.
- We will contact you again after having assessed your cancellation submission. Please allow up to 5 business days. To avoid delays, please submit the form only once and ensure all information is correct.
- Cancellations made less than 20 business days before your first confirmed test date will NOT be refunded. You will be notified if you are not eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations made more than 20 business days before your first confirmed test date will result in a partial refund (a CAN$ 125 administrative fee applies).
- One business day is defined as a weekday (Monday through Friday), not including statutory holidays observed within Ontario, Canada by Touchstone Institute (including, but not limited to, New Year’s Day, Good Friday and Easter Monday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day).