If you have a documented disability or special need, you may be able to receive test accommodations. Requests by telephone, email, or fax will not be accepted. The CELBAN Centre grants test accommodations depending on the nature of your disability or need, the supporting documentation provided, and the requirements of the test. The appropriate form of documentation must accompany any test accommodation request submission. Your test date and time may change, depending on the required accommodations. Before completing this form, please review The CELBAN Centre’s Policies & Procedures.
- To request test accommodations for your test appointments, please complete and submit the form below.
- Please attach all necessary supporting documentation which indicates the necessity and rationale for the accommodation
- Please provide a detailed explanation on how the accommodation is the appropriate solution for the specific need of the examinee.
- After submitting the form, you will receive an email confirming the request.
- We will contact you again after we have assessed your submission. Please allow up to 20 business days. To avoid delays, please submit the form only once and ensure all your information is correct.